- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Negotiations held by Georgian and Estonian diplomats2011-04-08 13:12
Political consultations have been held by Georgian and Estonian MFA in Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As was reported by PirWeli, Estonian delegation is headed by Director General of the Political Department of Estonian MFA Sander Soon. Georgian party will be represented by Deputy Foreign Minister Tornike Gorgadze and the heads of the administration departments.
The meetings was dedicated to Georgia's possible entrance in various international structures, as well as regional problems. Estonian party again expressed its support of Tbilisi.
It is stated that his week, such visit will be paid by Georgian delegation: MFA officers will visit Latvia.