- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Turkish MFA: Bagapsh’s visit is informal2011-04-08 15:47
Turkey attaches much importance to strategic partnership relations with Georgia based on friendship and wide cooperation in all spheres. As was reported by Trend, this statement was made by Turkish foreign policy administration in connection with the visit of Abkhaz President Sergey Bagapsh to the country.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"...Turkey supports and recognizes Georgia's territorial integrity within the internationally recognized boundaries and follows this policy as a fundamental position", - goes the statement of the Turkish MFA.
"Mr. Sergey Bagapsh's visit is realized only on invitation of civil public organizations established in Turkey and under their responsibility. The visit is informal", - Turkish MFA underlined.
Let us remind you that Abkhaz President Sergey Bagapsh's four-day visit to Turkey started recently.