- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
South Ossetia urged EU to revise mandate of their monitors in Georgia2008-12-30 15:30
In connection with the concentration of armored machinery in the zone adjacent to South Ossetia, the EU must revise the mandate of their monitors in Georgia, in order to let them safeguard stability near South Ossetia more effectively, the republican Foreign Ministry urfed the EU, RIA-Novosti informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Let us remind that at night of December 27th -28th considerable number of armored machinery was drawn from Tbilisi to Gori.
"These actions of Georgian administration may again seriously destabilize situation in the region, moreover, in the light of coming New Year's holiday and ceaseless threats of Georgian administration to South Ossetia. In connection with latest alarming news the Ministry of foreign Affairs of South Ossetia Republic again urges the EU administration to revise the mandate of their military monitors, in order to let their work on security safeguarding more effective", the statement of State Committee on information and Press of the republic claims.
Yesterday, on December 29th South Ossetian side informed that Georgian servicemen drew 28 tanks to Gori, where tank battalion is deployed. Cobra APCs were seen in village Nikozi, in immediate vicinity of South Ossetian border.