- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kalandadze: Israel did not put Georgia on the list of dangerous countries2011-04-11 15:45
Official Tbilisi did not confirm the information that Israel put Georgia on the list of dangerous countries. This was reported by GHN with Reference to Deputy Head of the Georgian MFA Nino Kalandadze. "Such information was disseminated by the media. We immediately got in touch with the Israeli representative office which did not confirm that Georgia is presently on the list of dangerous countries, though they promised us to recheck the data", - Kalandadze told the journalists.gt-en-newsitem-inside
She also characterized an opinion that the Georgian-Israeli relationship may grow worse because of the arrest of two businessmen Fuchs and Frankiel as "speculation". "Official Tbilisi strongly denies the speculation on the topic that the detention of the Israeli businessmen can mar relationship between our countries", - Kalandadze underlined.
Let us remind you that the information that Israel can put Georgia and Armenia on the list of dangerous countries was disseminated one of these days. Also, a number of media reported that Georgia-Israel relationship may grow worse in connection with the sentence recently awarded to two Israeli businessmen Fuchs and Frankiel.