- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Abkhazia may open border with Georgia2008-12-30 16:52
The restrictions for crossing Georgian-Abkhazian border at the Inguri river, imposed by Abkhazian administration, are temporary and may be cancelled when the situation in Gali district stabilizes, announced Sergey Shamba, the Foreign Minister of the republic, at his meeting with Denis Keefe, British ambassador to Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Shamba, the restrictions for crossing Georgian-Abkhazis border at the Inguri river were caused by the necessity to improve security level and prevent threat of subversive terrorist groups penetrating from Georgian territory and destabilizing the situation in the region.
Shamba noticed that such measures are temporary and will be cancelled as soon as situation in the region meets security requirements, RosBalt informs alluding to the republican Foreign Ministry Press Service.