- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Refugees from Georgia to receive material aid in South Ossetia2011-04-12 13:37
During the meeting of the Cabinet, President of South Ossetia Eduard Kokoity ordered to render financial aid to refugees and forced migrants from Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As was reported by IA OSinform, Kokoity ordered to include means for providing material aid to refugees from Kakhetia in the budget for 2012.
Also, the issue of discovering the weapon illegally kept by the population was raised at the meeting. It is reported that the head of the South-Ossetian state ordered the local law-enforcement authorities to set up a special group for examining the citizens as to illegal wearing of the weapon.