- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Abkhazian stability is ensured with Russian money2008-12-30 17:33
As he commented reproaches of Abkhazia got dependent of Russian money, he said "if somebody knows any other way (without Russian money) to solve problems we face, speak ".
According to Bagapsh, the issue of 4 bln rubles " we will try to obtain for social and economic development of the republic " is still in the agenda.
"It will be an investment project implying construction of waste disposal plants, water conduits, and a hospital. 1 bln will be used for agrarian complex development only", said the President and added that if this money is obtained, it will be included in the budget.
Today Abkhazian parliament passed the budget 2009. The budget is deficit-free, 3.784 bln rubles of income and expenditures. Comparing with budget 2008 it is 2.26 bln rubles more (140.5 per cent). The budget includes all external financial aid from Russia.