- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Punishment for negligence toughened in Georgia2011-04-12 15:42
Georgian parliament is discussing the toughening of an article implying punishment for negligence while managing a facility or an organization.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As was reported by LIGaBusinessInform, now, according to the proposed amendments, both officials and managers of the facilities will be held liable, including criminal liability.
It is reported that the violation of the state interests will entail imprisonment up to three years or a large fine. If negligent management leads to the death of employees or any other grave consequences, the punishment will be extended to five years of imprisonment.