- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gulf Georgia will start working in Georgia in early May2011-04-13 12:58
Gulf Georgia, an affiliate of Gulf International American energy holding, announced its entrance to the Georgian market.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As was reported by Business Georgia, the American holding is planning to introduce high-quality oil products in the Caucasian market with the help of the new company, as well as to start their wholesale and retail realization.
Gulf Georgia has already acquired a number of petrol stations from the Senta, Magnat and OPDC companies and performed their rebranding. In the nearest time, the company is planning to operate 110 Georgia gas stations and is going to increase their number to 150 within the next three years. The Georgian company's activity will be continuously supervised by Gulf head office in London.
"When the price for one barrel of oil exceeded 100 U.S. dollars, oil market had to face new challenges that must be responded and the process should be managed by large and powerful companies. Gulf Georgia has developed special discounts for corporate and loyal clients", - Executive Director of Gulf Georgia Adam Yaniv remarked in an interview to the journalists.