- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Fitch gave “B+” to Georgian Eurobonds2011-04-13 17:24
Fitch international rating agency assigned rating "B+" to the recently offered Georgian Eurobonds. As was reported by GHN, this rating coincides with the country's long-term rating.gt-en-newsitem-inside
For instance, according to Fitch, Georgia's Foreign and Local Currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) long-term rating was given a "B+" level this March.
At the same time, Fitch experts have fixed the country's short-term rating, Foreign Currency IDR, at B+ level and Country Ceiling at BB level.
In the Georgian experts' opinion, Fitch's positive assessment reflects the economic recovery of the country, as well as the declining deficit of financing of the budget and current accounts.