- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Experts underline real estate market growth in Georgia2011-04-15 14:22
In March 2011, 55 thousand 970 real estate transactions were registered in Georgia, which is by 20 thousand 289 transactions greater than last March, Business Georgia reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the experts of the National Agency of the Public Register, there is the dynamics of the market growth both in primary and secondary real property. The same tendency was also recorded in comparison with the beginning of 2011 and March 2010.
In all, 7 thousand 179 transactions concluded with the primary market objects have been registered in March, which is smaller than February indicators by 12,8 percent and exceeds last year indicators by 20,4 percent. 48 thousand 769 transactions have been concluded in the secondary real property market, which is by 87,2 percent greater than in February and by 79,6 percent greater than last year.