- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian MIA seeking for actors to add a sound track to Police computer game2011-04-15 21:02
Georgian MIA is seeking for actors to add a sound track to the new popular 3D computer game called Police. As was reported by Novosti Georgia, MIA needs 11 people to make a sound track for the characters of the game. Earlier, the Police computer game was located on the official website of the Georgian administration for free download. The game was created on the basis of the engine of Unreal game developed by Epic Inc. company.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Its main characters are policemen fighting criminality; they take part in releasing hostages, firing with the criminals, chasing. The scene is laid in Georgia, in the cities of Tbilisi and Batumi, the main characters speak Georgian, while other heroes and criminals speak and swear in three languages - Georgian, Russian and English.
As was reported by Head of the Georgian MIA Vano Merabishvili in an interview to the journalists, "As a rule, the main heroes in computer games are mafia and criminals killing policemen, robbing banks and so on". "We decided to change the rules and make an opposite game: the main character is a policeman who does not kill any criminals but applies legally provided norms in their respect", - the minister underlined.
In his opinion, this will be "the first serious Georgian computer game" and it is very important that it will be "free of charge and original".