- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
American senators arrived in Georgia2011-04-18 12:38
Today, on April 18, U.S. Senate representatives of the Republican Party will start their visit to Georgia.
As was reported by GHN, American senators will meet with the head of the state Mikhail Saakashvili, Speaker of Parliament David Bakradze, Secretary of the Safety Council Giga Bokeira and representatives of the opposition and non-governmental parties.
Besides, according to one of the members of the U.S. Senate delegation, the main purpose of the trip is to monitor the safety of Washington's allies in Europe in connection with the "reload" policy in the Russian-American relationship.