- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia to make a number of amendments to Criminal Code2011-04-18 13:29
Georgia toughens up responsibility for illegal crossing of the economic border. Besides, it toughens up responsibility for bringing in goods in a special cache.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As was reported by Business Georgia, relevant amendments will be made to the Criminal Code of the country. For instance, according to the amendments, an item with a tariff cost exceeding 5 thousand laris will be considered as "large" and an item with a tariff cost exceeding 15 thousand laris will be considered as "extra large". The incurrence of liability comes only in case this or that item is brought in a special cache or if the Georgian economic border is crossed by way of violating the law.
Besides, parliamentarians will make a number of technical amendments to the CC and add a new article about negligence.