- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Privatization income reduced in Adzharia2011-04-18 15:59
Ministry of Finance and Economy of Adzharia has recorded the reduction of privatization incomes. As was reported by Business Georgia with reference to the administration's report, 25 objects were sold in the first quarter of 2011, the budget having received 3530 thousand laris. However, the ministry sold 42 objects to the total amount of 5960 thousand laris in the first quarter of last year.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The biggest privatization sum was received in the first quarter of this year for selling a building in 34 M.Abashidze Street. It was sold for 1 million laris. However, the most expensive object in the same period last year was the former post office building sold for 2,5 million laris.
In the opinion of the experts of the Ministry of Finance, the situation this year is connected with the total reduction of facilities meant for privatization.