- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Foreign Ministry: Russia is the source of destabilization in the Caucasus2008-12-31 14:03
According to Georgian Foreign Ministry, Russia is the source of destabilization in the Caucasus, as it can be concluded out of its attitude to Caucasian peoples, the Echo of Moscow radio station informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Thestatementwasmadeafterrecentincident(December29th) in Dagestan which caused death of Major General Valeriy Lipinskiy. "Tragedies of that kind that lead to people's deaths is one of the manifestations of the undeclared war in the North Caucasus", Georgian Ministry's statement claims.
The Ministry underlines that the situation in the region is "explosive"; it may deteriorate in near future and grow into "uncontrollable events". "The events that occur in the regions of the South and the North Caucasus, are characterized with gross and mass violations of human rights, total disregard of law supremacy and rules and principles of international law. It clearly points that policy of Russia brought severe results, in the first line - for the states that conduct this policy", the statement notices.