- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Ministry of Defense: all regional conflicts must be settled peacefully2011-04-18 20:06
In the opinion of the Georgian Minister of Defense Bacho Akhalaya, all the conflicts in the regions must be settled peacefully. As was reported by GHN, such opinion was expressed today by Akhalaya during his speech at a briefing for the journalists with his Armenian counterpart Seyran Oganyan in the administrative building of the Armenian Ministry of Defense.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the course of a bilateral meeting, the heads of the two countries' defensive administrations discussed the issue of Karabakh settlement. According to Akhalaya, in any case, regional stability is very important and it must be ensured.
Having touched upon the issue of the genocide against Armenians, the Georgian Minister of Defense underlined that "the Georgian people take your pain to heart".
When asked by one of the journalists why public actions aimed at recognizing and criticizing the genocide against Armenians are prohibited in Georgia, Akhalaya answered: "This is a very sensitive point..."