- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
APM Terminals to invest 100 million dollars in Poti port2011-04-19 18:09
APM Terminals and Poti Sea Port acknowledged the acquisition of 80 percent of shares of the Poti port by APM Terminals Dutch company.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As was reported by Business Georgia, relevant information was published by both companies' official websites.
It is said there that the new port owner is going to invest additional means in the port of Poti to the amount of 100 million dollars within the next five years.
Let us remind you that the rest 20 percent of shares of the Poti port will still belong to Rakia Arabian company. Together with the new owner, they will perform joint activity in the port.
"Black Sea region has got a strong potential with a quick economic growth. Regional exporters and importers will require a high-quality infrastructure in the port. Naturally, this market attracted our greatest interest. Keeping our experience in mind, we believe we can add a lot to the Poti sea port", - Vice President of APM Terminals and head of the new terminal Feodor Sondergaard added, commenting on the transaction.