- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Turks to build Bahvi-5 hydropower unit2011-04-20 15:32
Two Turkish companies, EMCT and KGM, expressed their desire to take part in a tender for building Bahvi-5 Georgian hydroelectric power station. As was reported by Business Georgia with reference to the information from the Ministry of Energy, the estimated capacity of the new station will be about two megawatt.
Turkish companies have already applied for the tender, as the Ministry of Economy reported.
Let us remind you that the term of submitting documents for the tender expires on April 18. The tender was to start a month earlier, on March 18.