- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Poti and Triesta may become closer2011-04-20 16:17
Georgian port of Poti and Italian Triesta are discussing the opportunity of setting up direct sea link. This will facilitate the transit of trade freights between the countries. As was reported by Business Georgia, the possibility of such cooperation was discussed during Georgian PM Nika Gilauri's visit to Rome.
"We've discussed the possibility of the sea traffic. It is quite possible that European freights will be transited to Asia via Poti. That's a very interesting project, for its implementation will attract additional freights to the country, which will create more revenue and new work places", - the prime minister stated.
He also added that the direct air connection might be established in future between Tbilisi and Rome. The issue was also discussed with the Italian party during Gilauri's visit to Italy.