- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Revenue Service facilitating businessmen’s life2011-04-20 18:13
Georgian Revenue Service announced the development of a new procedure for businessmen facilitating the process of fuel expenditure accounting and writing-off. This was reported by GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Earlier, the process of fuel expenditure accounting and writing-off represented a complicated procedure, Revenue Service informs, which made the businessmen's work more difficult. Now, according to officials, the procedure will be based on several new principles: a manufacturer should have a legal document confirming the purchase of fuel; the fuel must be registered as the production property or as fixed assets in use. Besides, the manufacturer should record how much fuel and which type of fuel is spent on transport. Besides, the new calculating formula provides for a 20-25 error depending on the car production date.
If a vehicle consumes more than the specified norm, it should also be recorded by manufacturers. Actual expenditure and its accounting and writing-off should be done under the experts' reports.