- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Austrian SWARCO planning to launch production in Georgia2011-04-20 19:11
Today, a meeting was held in Tbilisi between Georgian Minister of Regional Development and Infrastructure Ramaz Nikolaishvili and General Manager of SWARCO Austrian company Werner Kill, Regional Manager in Central and Eastern Europe Albin Leismuller and the company experts. As was reminded by Business Georgia, SWARCO is an affiliate of the world-wide known Svarovski company.
During the meeting, the parties discussed a number of issues on the memorandum on cooperation being prepared. Notably, SWARCO is expected to open its production in Georgia in the nearest future and employ hundreds of people.
Let us remind you that SWARCO is engaged in motor roads development and cleaning. With the most up-to-date technologies in use, it is one of the largest companies producing and installing lighting systems, road authority and road signs.