- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
USA do not dictate choice to Georgians - ambassador2011-04-21 11:39
U.S. Ambassador to Georgia John Bass stated that Washington is ready to help the Georgian society in the "pre-election dialogue".gt-en-newsitem-inside
"USA do not dictate any choice to the Georgians; they just wish to help create a competitive environment reflecting the Georgian society's attitude", - PirWeli is citing the American diplomat.
Besides, Bass underlined that the USA won't openly take the side of some political force, whether being currently in power or the oppositional one. "We support your freedom and the realization of democratic values but the choice at the ballot-box is up to you. We support an outcome when the people will have more trust in the Georgian government and will get objective information on the events in the country. We support a political system where people will have trust in the elections held", - he added.