- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Burjanadze’s relative beaten in Tbilisi airport2011-04-21 14:06
Nino Burjanadze's relative Marina Bitsadze-Rodionova stated that she was beaten by Tbilisi airport employees.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As was reported by VZGLYAD, Bitsadze-Rodionova said that immediately on her arrival from Moscow she was met by the employees of Tbilisi airport. They subjected the woman to a search, accompanying their actions with threats and physical violence. Besides, Burjanadze's relative was searched by men-employees, which goes against international standards.
Nino Burjanadze has already demanded a video record of the airport surveillance cameras and the victim applied for help to the police and the People's Defendant of Georgia Giorgy Tugushi.
Earlier, various media published reports saying the management of the Georgian security agencies may as well arrest Nino Burjanadze in the context of the coming mass protest actions of the opposition.
In their turn, representatives of the press service of the United Georgia Democratic Movement are sure that the country's authorities may venture any lies and provocative acts to confront the opposition. "As for the possible arrest of Nino Burjanadze, there are no grounds for it; however, one can expect anything of this government and if they try to do it, they will get a much worse result", - the party members remarked.