- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian commercial banks’ net profit grew three times in I quarter2011-04-21 15:40
In the I quarter of the current year, Georgian commercial banks received net profit to the amount of 43,98 million laris, which is 2,9 times greater than the figure of the similar period last year.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As was reported by Business Georgia with reference to National Bank of Georgia, banks' revenue in the I quarter reached 447,3 million laris, the growth amounting to 34,1 percent.
The volume of credits extended by banks is 6,4 billion laris - that's an 19 percent growth compared to the similar period last year. Overdue credits accounted for 188,5 million laris, or 2,9 percent of the total credit volume. This figure decreased by 13,2 percent compared to a year before.