- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia and Poland sharing experience in financing crime control2011-04-21 19:12
Employees of the Georgian and Polish financial administrations decided to share experience in the field of corruption and criminal control in the fiscal sphere. As was reported by Novosti Georgia, a delegation of representatives of the Polish Ministry of Finance has arrived to Georgia on an invitation of the Investigative Service of the Georgian Ministry of Finance.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Experts of the Polish administration are going to hold a two-day training on the problems of corruption control in state institutions. Simultaneously, the Polish party will get familiarized with the Georgian colleagues' experience on the matter.
Further, officials of the Georgian Ministry of Finance are planning to make a trip to Poland to get an onsite idea of the Polish colleagues' experience in suppressing crimes in financial field.