- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
OSCE mission in Georgia deputy head: monitoring in the region must be continued2009-01-03 11:37
According to Gottfried Hanne, OSCE mission in Georgia deputy head if the mission, the monitoring in the region must be continued, The Vzglyad informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In Tbilisi Hanne stated that there is a true need to continue mission monitoring in Georgia as the situation had "not returned to normal" after combat actions.
He stated that the closing of the mission will last for a few months and the mission hopes that consultations of Russia and Georgia will be followed by a renewed mandate for monitors.
Let us remind that OSCE mission in Georgia finished its work on January 1st. To February, 19th only 20 OSCE monitors will be left in village Karaleti.