- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Publication in Baku: “Armenian Issue” in the Caucasus. 1724-1914"2011-04-22 14:14
A three-volume publication titled "Armenian Issue" in the Caucasus. 1724-1914. Materials of Russian archives and publications." was presented one of these days in Azerbaijani capital. As was reported by Trend, the book was issued in Azerbaijani, Russian and English. The issue was arranged by Europe-Azerbaijan Community supervising a number of projects aimed at propagandizing Azerbaijani history and culture. Previous editions published with the participation of this organization touched upon the topic of Nagorno-Karabakh conflict and Khodzhaly issue.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Chairman of the Europe-Azerbaijan Community Tale Geydarov, the book was written on the basis of the materials provided by Russian State History Archive (St.Petersburg) and Russian State Archive of Military History (Moscow) that have been kept under the "secret" and "top secret" label for a long time.
As was remarked by Director of the Institute of History at the National Academy of Science of Azerbaijan, Deputy Yagub Makhmudov, the book has a deep historical meaning.
"I am sure the book will serve as a reliable source in the world libraries", - editor of the Vision of Azerbaijan magazine Ian Pert added.