- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Abkhazia claimed its non-participation in firing Georgian police post2009-01-04 14:05
Abkhazian administration disclaims the message of Georgian Interior Ministry of Georgian police post fired from the side of the republic.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Ruslan Kishmaria , the Plenipotentiary of the President of Abkhazia in Gali district, there was no firing. Evidently, it was some showdown in Georgian territory, the diplomat suggests, Interfax informs.
Kishmaria stated that they reported f the firing near Georgian village Gumukhuri. In his view, "it possibly was either a shoot-out or a skirmish of Georgian police with Georgian criminal structures".
"I must underline again, that there was and there could be no firing from the territory of Abkhazia," he highlighted.
Today Georgian side announced of a Georgian police post had been fired from Gali district, Abkhazia.