- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
North Caucasus is in the lead in shadow financial operations2011-04-25 17:34
North-Caucasian federal district is in the lead in the growing number of shadow schemes and the volume of suspicious financial operations. As was reported by Kavkazsky Uzel with reference to RIA Novosti, such information was voiced today at the press-conference by Head of the Federal Service of Financial Monitoring Yuri Chikhanchin.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to him, the analysis by Russian financial monitoring shows that it is not always possible to prevent the large-scale shadow schemes used at the banking platforms.
These operations reveal themselves in large cash turnover and its outflow, the official underlined.
Let us remind you that earlier today, an international report on illegal financial flows in developing countries was revealed by Global Financial Integrity research organization (GFI, США). For instance, within the last 10 years, the volume of illegal means taken out of Georgia was 4,1-4,3 billion dollars.
According to the Global Financial Unity report, about 1,3 trillion illegal dollars flew from poor countries into rich ones in 2008. Thus, Georgia's payment balance has rather experienced an inflow of illegal funds than their outflow.