- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Patriarch of All Georgia: moral foundations depend on authorities2011-04-25 18:15
In his Easter epistle, Patriarch of All Georgia, archbishop of Mtskheta-Tbilisi and Metropolitan of Pitsunda and Tskhum-Abkhazia Iliya II specified that moral foundations in Georgia depend on the country's authorities. As was reported by GHN, the patriarch also underlined that the moral foundations depend on political will of the country's authorities and their guidelines.gt-en-newsitem-inside
It especially concerns the issues of upbringing the young and the development of a correct attitude to family and general human values. The patriarch also spoke out for the enhancement of moral foundations in families, against abortions and the establishment of the institutes of surrogate mothers.
Let us remind you that the Orthodox communion celebrated Easter on April 24.