- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Azerbaijan enhancing patriotic upbringing of the young2011-04-25 20:09
According to Chairman of the Republican Council of the Voluntary Military and Patriotic Sports and Technical Community of Azerbaijan Major General Novruzali Orudzhev, it is necessary to enhance the military-patriotic upbringing of the young in the country. According to him, a number of proposals is being developed. Later on, they will be submitted to the government to be included into the Azerbaijani Youth in 2011-2015 state program, Trend reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We suggest that the basic military training lessons in secondary schools should be enhanced so that they were not purely formal. Besides, weapon should be given out to all schools in order to teach the basic skills of using weapon to the schoolchildren. We suggest that shooting competitions be held regularly among the pupils", - Orudzhev said.
In the specialist's opinion, the attraction of teenagers and the young to parachuting training course will also contribute to the military and patriotic upbringing of the growing generation.
A decree on developing the Azerbaijani Youth in 2011-2015 state program has already been signed by President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev.