- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Lavrov: Russia won’t demand contribution from Georgia2011-04-26 12:57
Head of RF MFA Sergey Lavrov declared that Moscow is not going to demand material compensation from Tbilisi for the losses entailed by the military conflict in South Ossetia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We are not going to demand contribution", - Lavrov is cited by VZGLYAD.
Besides, the head of the Russian foreign policy administration reminded that Georgia will anyway bear responsibility for the aggression against RSO, including with the participation of the European Human Rights Court.
Let us remind you that Sergey Lavrov will visit South Ossetia. He stated that Russia is waiting for the Georgian government's implicit confirmation of its liabilities on the non-use of force against South Ossetia and Abkhazia. "We will help South Ossetia in every way and insist that the international discussions consider this task as a priority", - he underlined.
Besides, according to Lavrov, the international community keeps following "inertial logic" in its assessment of the August-2008 events.