- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Bakradze and Ugulava are favourites in pre-election race2011-04-26 13:18
Georgian authorities are going to introduce two candidates for the presidential post during the elections-2013.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As was reported by VZGLYAD, Georgian media say that Head of Tbilisi Mayor's Office Gigi Ugulava and Speaker of Parliament David Bakradze are considered as probable nominees for the post of president. The firs one is supported by a group of officials that has stuck together around Secretary of the National Security Council Georgy Bokeria and Bakradze is preferred by the head of state Mikhail Saakashvili and Minister of Interior Vano Merabishvili and his associates.
Earlier, Georgian media reported that the post of the Georgian president may be claimed by Georgy Bokeria with the West's support and one of the local oppositional leaders Irakly Alasania.