- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia offering tourist projects to Azerbaijan2011-04-26 15:16
Georgia and Azerbaijan are expanding cooperation in the tourist field. As was reported by Trend, it was stated by Georgian Minister of Economy and Sustained Development Vera Kobalia who has recently paid a one-day visit to Baku.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We have presently got definite proposals in the tourist direction and I believe they will be interesting for Azerbaijani businessmen because a great number of people come from Azerbaijan to spend holidays in Georgia", - Kobalia said.
"We've got two tourist zones on the Black Sea coast where we offer free land plots and tax exemption within 15 years to Azerbaijani investors; Georgia also undertakes the performance of all communication and infrastructure works. Azerbaijani investors may choose between various architectural projects already created by European designers and may also suggest their own one", - the minister answered.
"That's rather a new project but our team has already got a couple of proposals from Azerbaijani investors and I believe the next step is to organize the visit of a group of interested investors in Georgia to these zones. It will enable to see onsite what land plots they are interested in; then we could discuss other details", - she said.