- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kalandadze: Lavrov’s trip to Abkhazia and SO is a “cynical fact”2011-04-26 17:21
Deputy Foreign Minister Nino Kalandadze characterized the trip of the head of Russian MFA Sergey Lavrov as "cynical". She gave the same assessment to the statements made by the Russian minister there. Notably, it concerns Lavrov's statement that Moscow "does not rule out the possibility of military provocative acts on Georgia's part"gt-en-newsitem-inside
"This is a classic step (Lavrov's visit) when an occupant-state is trying to legitimate its illegal decisions and actions. Fortunately, this attempt won't be successful. RF's actions are the continuation of the policy of occupation and annexation and cynical attitude to the principles of international law", - deputy minister stated.
"The whole world knows that Georgia never attacks anyone, especially its own territories, and it has got international obligations on the non-use of force", - Deputy Foreign Minister stated. She says that "Russia, which, despite the active calls from the international community, refuses to make a similar statement (on the non-use of force)".
Let us remind you that Lavrov's visit to Abkhazia and SO started one of these days.
Earlier, Tbilisi had expressed its dissatisfaction with the fact of the visit.