- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
A meeting in the context of USA and Georgia’s cooperation chart to be held in Tbilisi2011-04-26 18:59
On April 27, a meeting of the fourth work group will be held in the context of a cooperation chart between Georgia and the USA. This was reported by GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the information voiced at a briefing for the journalists by Deputy Head of the Georgian MFA Nino Kalandadze, the meeting will be dedicated to a number of relevant issues.
American delegation will be headed by the U.S. Assistant Secretary of State Tina Kaidanow, while Georgia will be presented by Deputy Head of the Georgian MFA Sergi Kapanadze and Deputy Minister of Justice Tina Burjaliani.