- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Foreign Ministry accuses Abkhazian side of provocations2009-01-05 10:40
Georgian Foreign Ministry insists that the police post in Ganmukhuri (Zugdidi district) was fired from Abkhazian territory, Interfax informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to their statement, "automatic weapons and grenade launchers"were used. The Ministry states that "bold attacks" come from Abkhazian and South Ossetian territories in order to "involve Georgian side in armed provocations".
According to the statement, these "attacks" caused 10 policemen dead and dozens policemen and local people wounded.
Georgian side urged to conduct international monitoring in the territories of Abkhazia and South Ossetia.