- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Conference “Georgia-Russia 2020: what will happen tomorrow?” held in Moscow2011-04-26 19:40
A conference called "Georgia - Russia 2020: what will happen tomorrow?" started working in Moscow. It is held in the form of a "round-table talk" on the initiative of the Georgian People's Assembly, Public Chamber of Russia and the Institute of Public Design. Georgian and Russian politicians, as well as public officers, political experts and journalists will take part in the event.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by Novosti Georgia, leaders of the National Council of Georgia Zviad Dzidziguri and Koba Davitashvili do not participate in the event to be held in the Russian capital. According to a report by the National Council press-service, chairmen of the People's Party and Conservative Party did not receive any invitation.
The conference will be dedicated to a number of important issues. The range of topics includes "Modeled scenario for ten years. Caucasian policy as a joint project or break", "Our place in the world. Georgia-Russia, what civilization do we belong to?", "Democracy or autocracy and humanitarian and economic cooperation".