- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
On January 25th opposition will stage rallies to demand early elections2009-01-05 11:36
On January 25th Georgian opposition will resume protest actions to demand early elections, The Vzglyad informs, alluding to the sources in the United Opposition.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Let us remind that one year ago, on January 5th 2008, extraordinary presidential elections were held, won by Mikhail Saakashvili.
Opposition and major part of society doesn't accept the results of the elections, regards them as faked-up, and demands new elections this year.
Nino Burjanadze, the ex-Speaker of the Parliament, Zurab Nogaideli, the ex-Prime Minister, Erosi Kitsmarishvili, the latest ambassador of Georgia to Russia, Irakli Alasania, the ex-Permanent Representative of Georgia to the UN, and other statesmen has already joined the opposition.