- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
U.S. Administration representative to meet with Georgian trade unions2011-04-27 14:53
Today, U.S. Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Tina Kaidanow is going to meet with the country's authorities and the public, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Notably, the American guest is going to discuss the situation in Georgia from the viewpoint of democracy development with Chairman of the amalgamated trade unions of Georgia Iralky Petriashvili. "The U.S. government supports the development of such institutions as trade unions. We are going to discuss problems in this direction, including legislative problems and the interference of some officials in the trade unions' activity", - Petriashvili remarked.
Let us remind you that Tina Kaidanow's visit to Georgia started today.