- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Heads of Georgian and Armenian MFAs discussed regional problems2011-04-27 16:00
One of these days, a meeting of the heads of the foreign policy administrations of Georgia and Armenia Grigol Vashadze and Eduard Nalbandyan was held in the capital of Armenia. As was reported by GHN, the parties discussed the issues of trade connections and humanitarian cooperation.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Primarily, we considered humanitarian issues of bilateral cooperation. We spoke about the economic issues that must be settled to increase the goods turnover between the two countries, and to make the mutual trade figures reach the ones that reflect the two countries' relationship," - Vashadze underlined after the meeting.
In his turn, Nalbandyan underlined that systematic high-level contacts between the two countries provide an opportunity to control the achieved agreements and develop new ways of cooperation.
"Within the first four months of this year, Georgian president and PM have already visited Armenia. Recently, Minister of Interior, Defense and Transport have also paid their visits. The intensity of the visits signifies not only the wide content of cooperation but also real friendly relationship", - Armenian Foreign Minister remarked.
In the course of the meeting, MFAs of both countries also discussed the problems of international relationship, the situation in the region, and the issues of peaceful settlement of the Karabakh conflict.