- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Turks to invest in Anaklia2011-04-27 16:52
Turks are going invest in Anaklia tourist zone. As was reported by GHN, a decision of the Georgian government was accounted today that a high-class hotel in Anaklia will be constructed by Eurasia Turkish company.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The company has already received a land plot of 9 thousand 682 square meters for construction for a symbolic cost of 1 lari.
According to the agreement, the hotel must be commissioned 22 months after the signing of the contract and investments of 1 million laris are to be made upon the expiry of 8 months.
Director of National Investment Agency Keti Bochorishvili says that there are other companies wishing to work in Anaklia; however, the final decision will be taken by Georgian government.