- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
USA volunteers to arrive in Georgia2011-04-27 18:41
A new group of volunteers of the USA Peace Corps arrives in Georgia today. This was reported by Novosti Georgia with reference to the U.S. Embassy press-service. It was stated there that the new group consists of 45 people: 30 English teachers and 15 business consultants. They are to start working this July.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Within two years, the teachers will teach English in the Georgian schools or work in non-government organizations and those structures which work is aimed at supporting the social development of the Georgian regions - Guria, Kakheti, Kvemo Kartli and Samtskhe-Javakheti.
So far, American volunteers undergo the period of adaptation. They will live in the Georgian families, get acquainted with the country's culture and study Georgian.
Let us remind you that the Peace Corps started working in Georgia in 2001, 375 volunteers having visited the country since then.