- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Rustavi 2 charges Abkhazian side of kidnapping and murder of a Georgian2009-01-05 12:39
At night of January 4th, Demur Kiria, aged 50, was kidnapped from village Shamgona (Zugdidi district), adjacent to Gali district of Abkhazia, Georgian TV company Rustavi 2 informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the TV company, Abkhazian criminals penetrated to Shamgona from the side of village Nabakevi (Gali district), broke into Kiria's house and demanded money.
As they met refuse, they kidnapped Demur Kiria, the head of the family, and drove him away to the territory, controlled by Abkhazian side.
On January, 5th , in the morning, Demur Kiria was found murdered near the Georgian-Abkhazian administrative border.