- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia Preparing Coup d'Etat in Azerbaijan – Expert2011-04-28 13:36
Geydar Jemal declared that the Georgian authorities are preparing a coup d'état in Azerbaijan.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"There is some information that Georgia is preparing a coup d'état in Azerbaijan. Some activity aimed at preparing a coup d'état in Azerbaijan is being performed in the Georgian territory, and Giga Bokeria, a member of the Georgian Security Council, is held liable for this preparation", Jemal is cited by SalamNews.
In his words, some groups of Georgian young people are being prepared to participate in mass protests in the Azerbaijanian territory.
"As far as I know, some decisive actions, i.e. the opposition marches aimed at overthrowing the Azerbaijanian authorities are planned to be performed on 28 May", stressed the expert.
Jemal also noted that the anti-Azerbaijanian moods of the Georgian authorities are also related to Baku's rejection of a military union with Tbilisi. "As a result, now the Georgian government is actively arranging a military union with Armenia against Azerbaijan", noted the political expert.
In his words, such steps of Tbilisi are provoked by the Western partners of Georgia in order to repeat the African and Middle East events in the South Caucasus. "Azerbaijan is a key country of the South Caucasus and of the Big Caucasus in general. And if instead of the current president the power is taken by the well-known boring opposition leaders who are much more dependent on the West, they will, naturally, immediately transform Azerbaijan into a base for the military exercises of the USA, in particular, to prepare a blow to Iran", Jemal is sure.