- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russia sent a note of protest to Georgia2011-04-28 16:57
Russia sent a note of protest to Sakartvelo authorities on the fact of beating a Russian citizen in the airport of Tbilisi. This was reported by GHN, which is citing the statement of an official representative of the Russian MFA Alexey Sazonov.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We are not going to leave such episodes unnoticed. We have expressed our strong protest to the Georgian party through the intermediary of the Swiss diplomats", - RIA Novosti agency is citing the Russian representative.
The incident happened on April 19 at the International Airport of Tbilisi. According to Nino Burjanadze's Democratic Movement party, the incident happened to Burjanadze's relative, Marina Bitsadze.
She was detained and beaten at the airport. "The authorities' power politics aimed at intimidating people can bring no results. We are warning Saakashvili's illegal executive authorities that justice will win. Each of you will be responsible in the context of the law for your lawlessness and intimidation", - Democratic Movement's statement goes.