- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia agreed to participate in Eurovision Song Contest 20092009-01-05 14:53
Today Georgia agreed to participate in Eurovision Song Sontest 2009, held in Moscow, the contest representative to Tbilisi, Natia Uznadze, announced in the air of state TV today, The Vzglyad informs. Let us remind that previously the country refused to participate due to political reasons.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Uznadze, the contest organizers asked Georgia to take part even before.
Who will represent Georgia at Eurovision Song Contest 2009 in Moscow, is still obscure, The Vzglyad reports.