- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
State Minister of Georgia: Lavrov carried away by illusions2011-04-28 18:15
In the opinion of the Georgian State Minister for Reintegration Eka Tkeshelashvili, head of the Russian Foreign Policy administration Sergey Lavrov is "carried away by illusions". As was reported by GHN, she voiced such opinion today.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Mr. Lavrov is carried away by mere illusions. The World Trade Organization has got its own legal base, the practice of using this base and the organization is based on consensus. A conversation about Russia's entrance in WTO ignoring Georgia means that Lavrov has been enthralled by his own illusions", - she said.
Let us remind you that earlier, Russian head of MFA Sergey Lavrov had stated again that Russia would be able to join WTO without Georgia's consent.