- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
SO and Russia to sign a pension agreement2011-04-28 19:47
South Ossetia and the Russian Federation will sign an agreement on pension coverage of the citizens, - the website of the Ossetian radio and television reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Agreements have been prepared by the South-Ossetian party.
Agreements concern the pension provision of the military and their families, provision of the officers of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the guarantees of the citizens' rights in the field of pension provision.
The agreements imply the adoption and accounting of the confirming documents since 1991, i.e. after the Soviet Union collapse. In case the agreements are signed, both parties will provide to the citizens of the other party in their territory the same rights in the field of pension coverage as to their own citizens.
The agreement will enable South-Ossetian pensioners to receive Russian pension.